hey =) I'm Tamara...some of you may know me as Supermodel Diva from BZ & tFS...I created this blog so I can share my sets with you ^_^ I'll try to upload stuff once a week [maybe more times a week if I'm in the mood] I'll also upload wallpapers or stuff like that if I get the inspiration to make it.... =D well...I guess that's it...hope you'll like my stuff...

P.S. If you take anything please credit Supermodel Diva @ Bellazon
thanx < 333

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Happy Holidays ^_^

some new sets....kinda in a wintery theme :)

Vlada Roslyakova

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Tiiu Kuik

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Mona Johannesson

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Rosie Huntington Whiteley

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Hana Soukupova

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 comment:

persuazn said...

Tiiu & Hana sets. Love them!!